CERTIFICATE IN SHARIA'H COMPLIANT TRADE AND FINANCING
To fill the gap between the demand for trained resources in the area of Sharia’h compliant Trade & Financing and available skilled human resource. Al-Sadiq (a.s) Institute has formulated a comprehensive training program with the coordinated efforts of renowned Faculty / Academicians with a view to cater enhanced education needs ensuring quality and affordability of students.
- Course contents cover International Laws relating to modern trade in
- Career development support in the area of Sharia’h compliant trade and financing.
- Brief discussions with regard to different publications of the ‘International
Chamber of Commerce (ICC)’.
- Practical training on various Sharia’h compliant financing products.
- In-depth discussion on ‘Trade-Based Money Laundering (TBML)’ with
- AAOIFI Sharia’h Standards
- An Introduction to Islamic Finance (Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani)
- Publications of International Chamber of Commerce
- Foreign Exchange Manual – State Bank of Pakistan
- Prudential Regulations – State Bank of Pakistan
- AML/CFT Regulations – State Bank of Pakistan
- Practice and Law of Banking in Pakistan (Dr. Asrar H. Siddiqi)
- Finance of Foreign Trade and Foreign Exchange (Dr. Asrar H. Siddiqi)