Islamic Banking is in its growing stage, but the ethical
part of it is still in struggling phase. None of the Islamic
systems allows to go without ideology and ethical path.
Allah SWT addresses mankind in Holy Quran by saying:
“O’ you who have believed, enter into Islam completely
and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to
you a clear enemy” (2:208).
It's not like I accept this, but not even any other. So what
we need to do through these classes, sessions and other
programs, try to find out what actually Islam had to say
and why we are moving with the Islamic Banking system
(as far as I say non-Riba or Riba free Banking system).
Let's try to facilitate the new thinking Generation to come
out with a system which is purely Islamic and then you
will be able to understand the difference between
Conventional Banking system and Islamic Banking system
and then mold it into Islamic Banking system where ever
It is an honour to start a system which has now become
able to develop, with the help of a great Team,
Certification and Diploma Courses we look forward to
start the Degree Programs in the near future. Insha’Allah!
Sheikh Shabbir Maisami pointed out the challenge of Crypto
Currency as Islamic Scholars are still confused as what it is
and how to deal with it. He added that if we again sit back
and see what the West is trying to do and going to do then
again we will be the losers. Why don't some of us come out
and discuss how to go ahead with a very new concept of
Currency as Alhamdolillah we have many great Islamic
Scholars, Mufti Hazrat & Professional bankers.
We are a Non-Profit organization established in 2007 to create awareness among masses (especially the youth) and professional bankers about the parallel Islamic Financial system, which is free from RIBA through training, research and certified courses.
We became partner of SKILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (Constituted by Government of Pakistan) in the year 2016 and now the Examinations are conducted by them and they award Transcript & the Diploma Certificate to the successful students.
With the changing dynamics of the global banking sector, the anomaly of lack of skilled and trained employees and professionals has been created. In order to cater to this need of time, Al-Sadiq (A.S) Institute started short courses and Diploma in Islamic Finance, Banking and Takaful on a much affordable price
The Institute has acquired the expertise of professionals, academicians, research scholars, Ulema and skilled bankers to achieve the following goals:
- Provision of complete Business solution and guidance as per Islamic jurisprudence.
- Research on Islamic Banking and Financial system and its publication to spread knowledge among banking professionals, finance students and the general public.
- Conducting short courses and Diploma in Islamic Banking, Finance and Takaful
- Career counselling and provision of jobs for skilled/educated individuals.
- Seminars, Workshops, Focus Groups etc. on Islamic Banking, Finance and Takaful.
MAY ALLAH (SWT) GUIDE AND HELP US TO TAKE THE INSTITUTE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, IN'SHA'ALLAH!
To arouse, inspire and deliver cutting edge education, learning, research,
capacity building and counseling services in the locale of Islamic
Banking and Finance to uphold and prosper the Islamic teachings.
To be a premier leading institute of knowledge center for Islamic
Banking and Finance in Pakistan for the development and promotion of
Shariah compliant teachings as a medium for economic and financial
growth, Islamic microfinance and Takaful industries.
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE PROFILE
Sheikh Shabbir Hassan Maisami
Chairman Al-Sadiq (A.S) Institute
- Shari'ah Advisor, State Bank of Pakistan.
- Chairman Zahra (S.A) Academy.
- Member of Board of Governors of Halal Food Authority Pakistan.
- Advisor to Chairman, Wefaq-ul-Madaris Shia, Pakistan.
- Currently, he is leading 11 different projects for the welfare and upbringing of
Senior Member, Executive Committee
- He is one of the founder members of the
- Mr. Zulfiqar is the working at a Top Tier Bank.
- Carrying rich experience of more than 26
years in the banking industry.
- He has done his MBA in Banking, Finance &
Masters in Economics and he is also holding
a Diploma from the Institute of Bankers
Senior Member, Executive Committee
- He is also one of the founder members of the Institute.
- Mr. Jawaid is the Head of Enterprise Risk in a global Islamic Bank.
- He is an experienced professional with more
than 22 years of experience in the Banking
Industry, having specializations in Basel II,
IFRS 9, Credit Risk Analytics, Treasury
Operations, and Regulatory Compliance and
- He has done his MBA in Banking and Finance.
- He is one of the key players of the Institute.
- Mr. Raza Heads Trade Finance Department of
Islamic Banking Group at Top Tier Bank.
- He has more than 18 years of experience in
the Banking Industry, especially in Trade and
- He is also associated with different institutes
and universities as faculty while he also
delivers lectures on different forums.
- His article “Scarcity of Shari'ah-compliant
equities for global Islamic equity markets'' was
published in Islamic Finance News – IFN.
- Mr. Raza is a Chartered Banker and has done
his EMBA in Accounting & Finance.
- Mr. Raza is a Certified Shariah Advisor and Auditor (AAOIFI) and a Chartered Banker (CIBS) and He has also done his EMBA in Accounting & Finance as well.
Senior Member, Executive Committee
- Head of Shari'ah Compliance Department at
Top Tier Bank.
- He has 15 years of Islamic Banking
Experience in Corporate credit, Credit
Operations, Branch Banking, Product
Development, Training and Shari'ah
- He has done his MBA in Finance & Masters in
Arabic and Islamic studies.
Member, Executive Committee and Marketing
- Mr. Ali is working with a Top Tier Bank.
- He has rich experience in Credit Documentation,
Staff Loans, Vendor Management, Pool
Management, Collateral Management,
Regulatory Compliance initiatives throughout
multiple functions etc.
- He has done his MBA in Finance and was also
affiliated with Institute of Cost Management
Member, Executive Committee and Finance
- He is lead Management Consultant at
ArNamz Consulting Group.
- He is one of the youngest and enthusiastic
business consultants of Karachi who started
career from Namdar & Co. Chartered
Accountants and has a track record in
- He is an ACCA and also holds Diploma in
Advanced Professional Development that is
focused at Tax law by Karachi Tax Bar
- He is an ACCA and also holds a Diploma in Advanced Professional Development that is focused at Tax law by Karachi Tax Bar Association.
- She holds degrees of MBA and BBA from
Institute of Business Management (IoBM/CBM)
and was honoured with Gold Medal in MBA
majoring in Finance.
- She started her career from Central Depositary
Company and later she joined the Institute of
Business Administration as Research Fellow in
IBA-CEIF where she organized local and
international research projects, seminars,
conferences and training.
Member, Executive Committee
- Prof. Shamshad Ali is currently doing his Ph.D
in Islamic Taxation & Economics from Karachi
- He holds M.A. degree in Economics.
- He has done his Diploma in Islamic Banking &
Economics from C.I.E. Darul-Uloom.
- He has been teaching Islamic Studies for 8
years as a permanent faculty member at a Govt.
- Mr. Mohsin has played vital role in the
progress of the Institute.
- He is a Corporate Portfolio Manager at a
leading Islamic Bank.
- He is an ACCA with Diploma in Islamic
Banking and Finance with 6 years of industry
- Mr. Mohsin has also completed his B.Sc in
applied accounting from Oxford Brookes
- He manages day-to-day operations of the
Mr. Abbas is doing his Bachelors in
Commerce while he has also studied Islamic