Al-Sadiq (A.S) Institute Research Department is engaged in various activities, like selective research on Islamic Banking and Finance and its publications in the form of articles and books. The following books on Islamic Finance are readily available in the market:
- Islamic Financial
Further, the institute is also involved in the following activities;
- Translation of Arabic and Persian books into English & Urdu for the benefit of students as well as public who are interested in Shari’ah Compliant alternative of Finance and are eager to explore about usury and other objectives include:
- Creating awareness among finance students.
- Providing scholarships for higher education in the specific field.
- Organizing Seminars and Workshops for beginners and professionals.
- In addition to the above, the Research Department of Al-Sadiq (A.S) Institute has been honoured to send Shari’ah Scholars of Fiqh-e-Jafaria school of thought to a full-day introductory course on “Islamic Finance for Shari’ah Scholars” at Center of excellence in Islamic Finance,
Institute of Business Administration (IBA-CEIF) on regular basis.
We are thankful to Mufti Naveed Alam Sahab for his great support.